Your nutritional consultant is Helena Okorn.
- Helena Okorn holds a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy with several years of additional education in nutrition and practical training in Slovenia and abroad (European Society of Clinical Nutrition and Metabolism – ESPEN).
- She also holds a diploma in Sports Nutrition, awarded by the International Olympic Committee (IOC Diploma in Sports Nutrition).
- She is a member of the following associations:
Author’s works: articles (popular and expert) are available only in Slovene.
A healthy balanced nutrition
- Nutrition is a vital part of our life
- Do we know what we eat?
- How much energy do we need?
- Do we drink enough?
- The right choice of food for children and adolescents
- Nutrition of older adults
- Nutrition that improves the quality of life
- Nutritional supplements for pregnant women (a review article)
Body mass management
- Why is the number of overweight people increasing?
- Why should we try to achieve an appropriate body weight?
- Does an efficient, healthy way of losing weight exist?
- Childhood obesity - hazards and pitfalls
Sports Nutrition (review articles)
- Sports nutrition for young athletes - how does nutrition affect the achievements and growth of a young athlete?
- Water and electrolyte needs for training
- Nutrition for long distance runners