Many factors contribute to success in sport, such as talent, the quality of training and resistance to injury. But the margin between victory and non-achievement can be incredibly small.
This is an area where small factors really make vital difference and nutrition is a key element in the chain of significant factors.
Nutritional support adjusted to an individual and to the requirements of his/her sports activity, enables elite athletes to achieve an optimal sports performance, and to recover effectively as well as adapting well to training stimulations. It protects their health and reduces the risk of injury.
This nutritional support is offered individually, as an athlete’s needs depend on their individual nutritional and health status as well as depending on the period (pre-, in- or off-season) the athlete is at.
Athletes are treated in a comprehensive way, as a whole. Thereby we cooperate with coaches, sports doctors, psychologists, psychotherapists and other experts. In this way we help you maximize your performance and achieve the optimal results.
We offer counselling for:
- Eating strategies before, during and after exercise in different training periods: the type and quantity of food at the appropriate time is important:
- carbohydrates for training and regeneration
- carbohydrates for competition
- proteins for optimal regeneration and adaptation to training
- Drinking strategies: types of fluids, their amount and timing of intake
- assessment of athlete’s hydration state and definition of suitable fluids and electrolytes
- Body composition alterations: muscle mass gain, fat mass reduction
- Body mass management: reduction and gain of body mass
- Nutritional supplements and sports foods
- Nutrition during competitions
- Nutrition while travelling